Frequently Asked Questions
1. How in depth are the classes offered at Signature Blue? Even though most of the classes are offered for a two hour time frame, the classes are very informative. They give students a better understanding of key concepts, an opportunity for hands on demonstrations, and an avenue to have their questions answered.
2. What if I want to take a more advanced level of the class I am currently taking? There are some Signature Blue classes that are offered on a more advanced level. To find out if your class offers a more advanced course of study, contact us at (301) 500-5061.
3. Are Signature Blue classes offered at different times during the day? Yes, each Signature Blue class is offered at various times and days during the month to allow you a better opportunity to fit a class in your schedule.
4. What is Signature Blue’s policy if I not able to make a registered class? If you cannot attend a course as planned, you may receive a Signature Blue credit. Please notify our office (voice mail available 24/7) at least 24 hours BEFORE the first class meeting in order to receive a voucher for the full amount. If you contact Signature Blue on the day of the class or after the class has occurred, you are not entitled to a class credit. No exceptions! Signature Blue credit vouchers are good for 6 months and cannot be redeemed for cash. Special events and trips are non-refundable.
5. How can I suggest a class for Signature Blue? We encourage students to suggest topics for future classes. If you have any suggestions about future classes, please contact us at email@example.com
6. Can I purchase gift certificates for classes? Knowledge is priceless. But for a few bucks you can give Signature Certificates! Share the magic of lifelong learning! Purchase a gift certificate for a specific class or for a dollar amount that can be applied to a class of the recipient’s choice. Give the smartest gift ever.